Brighton restaurant Pascere to close '“ but it's looking to relocate
Popular Brighton restaurant Pascere is to close its doors on Saturday, December 15, its owner revealed today (December 3).
A statement shared on social media by owner Amanda Menahem and her team said: “Pascere restaurant is selling its current home on Duke Street and the last day of trading will be December 15.
“The brand will continue with the current team running pop-up events until we secure a new permanent home.
“I am so proud of what the team have achieved so far at Duke Street.”
The restaurant, which opened in summer 2017, had already won a string of accolades, including the Michelin Plate and two forks, and entry into The Good Food Guide.
Our reviews of Pascere: Free glass of fizz and 25% food discount at one of Brighton’s top restaurants
“Our relocation will be to a venue that will wholly suit our offering and we will remain true to what makes us uniquely Pascere,” the statement said. “We will be announcing further details in the coming months. Watch this space.”