Brighton and Hove Buses has announced ‘minor’ alterations to its timetables from September 16.
It says the changes, part of its twice-yearly review of the bus network, are in response to customer requests.
The changes are as follows:
- Route 6 from Downs Park to Brighton Station will increase in frequency on Sundays from 20 to every 15 minutes during shopping hours
- Route 1 from Mile Oak will also serve Brighton Station on Sunday mornings as it does on weekdays
- Some route 2 services in the early morning and evening, which normally terminate at Shoreham High Street, will continue to Old Shoreham, Red Lion
- Routes 5, 5A and 5B will see some earlier morning journeys on Sundays
- Route 12 is to have new earlier Sunday morning journeys from both Brighton and Eastbourne
- Route 28 is to get earlier first journeys into Brighton from Lewes from Monday through to Saturday
- Routes 22 and 48 from the east of the city (Woodingdean and Lower Bevendean) will terminate at Churchill Square instead of Brighton Station (excluding morning peak hour times)
- Services 22 and 48 will terminate at Churchill Square instead of at Brighton Station
For the full list of changes, visit: www.buses.co.uk/article.shtml?articleid=8581