Data experts predicts Brighton v Leicester and full Premier League results

The Premier League returns after the international break, and Brighton have a tough assignment as they are facing Brendan Rodgers' Leicester City.

Friday, 22nd November 2019, 7:00 am
Updated Friday, 22nd November 2019, 4:22 pm
The weekend's results predicted

Brighton & Hove Albion have a particularly tricky clash this weekend as they take on high-flying Leicester City, who sit above Manchester City with almost a third of the season played.

Graham Potter's men will have to be on top form if they are to take all three points.

FiveThirtyEight use a statistical model to predict Premier League results, and you can check out their verdict on the weekend’s action below:

West Ham v Spurs (Saturday 12:30pm kick-off) - West Ham win (26% chance), Spurs win (51% chance), Draw (22% chance).

Jose Mourinho’s debut in the Spurs dugout will be a highlight of the weekend, and he is backed to claim the win at the London Stadium.

Arsenal v Southampton (Saturday 3pm kick-off) - Arsenal win (61% chance), Southampton win (19% chance), Draw (21% chance).

Unai Emery is tipped for a victory that he desperately needs.

Watford v Burnley (Saturday 3pm kick-off) - Watford win (45% chance), Burnley win (29% chance), Draw (26% chance).

Watford are expected to win as they face former manager Sean Dyche.

Crystal Palace v Liverpool (Saturday 3pm kick-off) - Crystal Palace win (11% chance), Liverpool win (72% chance), Draw (17% chance).

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Liverpool are overwhelming favourites.

Brighton v Leicester City (Saturday 3pm kick-off) - Brighton win (26% chance), Leicester City win (48% chance), Draw (26% chance).

Leicester are flying at the moment and look likely to win again at the Amex, though Potter's team will be hoping to prove the robot's prediction is wrong.

Bournemouth v Wolves (Saturday 3pm kick-off) - Bournemouth win (44% chance), Wolves win (30% chance), Draw (27% chance).

The Cherries are back to win on their own patch.

Everton v Norwich City (Saturday 3pm kick-off) - Everton win (65% chance), Norwich City (14% chance), Draw (21%).

The Canaries are given little hope on their trip to Merseyside.

Manchester City v Chelsea (Saturday 5:30pm kick-off) - Manchester City win (68% chance), Chelsea win (15% chance), Draw (18% chance).

Chelsea have been impressive this season yet are given a slim chance of victory at the Etihad.

Sheffield United v Manchester United (Sunday 4:30pm kick-off) - Sheffield United win (28% chance), Manchester United win (44% chance), Draw (28%).

Manchester United are backed for the win at Bramall Lane, but the Blades are used to making a mockery of predictions.

Aston Villa v Newcastle United (Monday 8:00pm kick-off) - Aston Villa win (47% chance), Newcastle United win (26% chance), Draw (26% chance).

Aston Villa are backed to take three points on Monday night.